Selecting A Venue Unlike Any Other
Leave A Lasting Impression With Your Guests
Hosting Private Events
Customize Your Fun
Hosting events can be fun, but when they are located on Alcatraz, events are memorable. Whether you are hosting a corporate event, fundraiser, or a private birthday party, the Island’s history and charm offers a unique space with a killer view!
Private events can be scheduled on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. For Thursdays through Mondays groups can “buy out the night” for up to 650. We offer full-service event and logistics planning is provided to ensure a seamless process.
Each scheduled evening event includes:
- Round-trip private ferry charter from Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing to Alcatraz Island.
- Private tour of Alcatraz Island.
- Private, ranger-led tours for groups up to 150 people.
- Private, ranger-led tours followed by self-guided award-winning audio tour for groups over 150 people.
- Logistics support, ranging from barge load-in/out, to site visits, negotiations with various partners (such as caterers, entertainers, and National Park Service) for the best solution for your needs.
There are multiple venues on the Island to choose from, each with their own unique feel and personality.
Within the Cellhouseplace holder
- Shower Room – Dinner/reception for up to 200 people.
- Dining Hall – Dinner/reception for up to 300 people.
- Hospital – Dinner/reception for up to 100 people.
Note: The Shower Room, Dining Hall, and Hospital space can be combined to accommodate a larger event with a layout for 500 – 600 people.place holder
On the Islandplace holder
- Building 64 – Dinner for up to 200 people.
- China Alley – Single King Table for up to 75, or cocktail reception prior to dinner in Building 64.
- Industries Building – Dinner/reception for up to 475 people.
These numbers are basic guidelines. If you have a group that does not fit into these specific numbers, contact our professional event planners who will work with you to develop options for your specific needs.