How To Plan Ahead By Printing Your E-Ticket
Save Time Upon Arrival
Printing Your Tickets In Advance
Instructions for Printing Your eTicket At Home
Important: When printing your tickets, please note the eTicket ID on each individual ticket and ensure that each ticket has a unique eTicket ID. This will prevent printing duplicate tickets which will not scan as valid at the gate and require you to go back to the “Pre-Paid” (or “Will Call”) window for help. Refer to the image below to locate where your unique eTicket ID can be found.
To Print your eTickets (Now or Later)
- Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher. If you do not have it, download it for free at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Click on the eTicket link in your order confirmation e-mail, or double click the file where you saved it on your computer to open it.
- Click on the printer icon in the upper left of the window.
- Verify that your eTicket has printed (Black and white or color are acceptable).
To Save Your eTickets
- Click on the eTicket link in your order confirmation.
- Choose to SAVE A COPY of the file via the disk icon in the Adobe Reader window.
- Create a FILE NAME and the folder to save the file to.
- Click on SAVE to save the file onto your computer.
- Your eTicket has now been saved!
Remember, if you have problems printing your ticket, simply pick up your Tickets at the “Pre-Paid” (or “Will Call”) window located at the ticket office onsite at Pier 33. Bring a current valid (government issued) photo ID and the credit card used to make the purchase along with a copy of the first page of your order confirmation.
E-mail us at [email protected]. Be sure to include your Order ID and a detailed message to expedite your answer.
Call us at (415) 981.ROCK [415.981.7625].
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I forget to print my eTicket?
If you forget to print your eTicket, do not worry, but please plan extra time to check in at the “Pre-Paid” or (“Will Call”) window with your credit card and valid photo ID.
Will I have problems getting to Alcatraz Island using this eTicket?
No, the eTicket that comes out of your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. You must protect it just like any other ticket. The only difference is that you get your ticket faster than standing in line to pick it up at the “Pre-Paid” (or “Will Call”) window.
What if I print more than one copy of my eTicket or a photocopy of my eTicket is made?
Only the first scan of the barcode on your eTicket will be allowed entry to Alcatraz Island—so please protect it as you would any other ticket. If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned and entrance would be denied
What if I am buying eTickets for friends/relatives/clients? Can I forward this e-mail to them?
Yes, you can forward this e-mail to someone else. However, only one person will be admitted per scanned ticket. Each order confirmation will contain links to all eTickets in your order. Each eTicket has a ticket # that is displayed along with the barcode. Only the first scan of the barcode on your eTicket will be allowed entry to the event. As an example, if you ordered 4 tickets, you can either print the tickets and distribute them, or forward the e-mail to friends/relatives and instruct them to only use tickets 1 & 2 so you can use tickets 3 & 4.